Creating a Touch-Less Experience
Beacon Ridge Country Club is currently open for play. Golf is a great way to enjoy outdoors for much needed exercise, Vitamin D from sunlight and can be done while practicing social distancing guidelines. We are implementing the following procedures to enhance the safety of our customers and staff:
- Golf carts are cleaned and sanitized after each use including steering wheels, seats, cup holders, sand bottles, bag straps and other areas that are commonly touched.
- Water coolers have been removed. Bottled water can be obtained in the pro shop or you may bring your own from home.
- Doors will remain open during business hours so touching knobs and handles will be unnecessary.
- Rakes have been removed. If your ball ends up in a bunker area that has not been groomed, you are encouraged to lift and place in a groomed area.
- Surfaces around the counter area in the pro shop are cleaned and sanitized regularly. Our staff has been trained on personal hygiene and social distancing. Please observe their personal space and refrain from entering the pro shop if it is unnecessary.
- We encouraged you to leave the pin in while putting and avoid touching surfaces other than the ball when removing it from the hole. Gimme’s are encouraged for casual play.
- No hugging, high fives, handshakes until further notice… but Atta Girl or Atta Boys are encouraged.
If possible, call ahead to reserve a tee time, however we will work to accommodate walk-up business. We ask that no more than 4 people enter the pro shop at a time. We are limited as to how many people we can help in a given moment. We also ask that for your own safety, be acutely aware of your own personal health. If you feel a bit under the weather, don’t play golf. If your immune system is compromised or if you are in a high risk category, you will be better off avoiding public places. Stay informed on all new information that is presented about COVID-19 and follow all state and federal guidelines and recommendations. Our goal is to make sure you as well as our staff remain healthy and safe during this challenging time.
The Beacon Ridge CC Team