Enjoy the Benefits of Membership at Beacon Ridge
We invite you to become a member at Beacon Ridge Country Club. We have so much to offer our members – 18 holes of golf, golf practice facilities, three Har-Tru tennis courts, swimming pool, fitness center and restaurant as well as an upper-level bar and banquet room with a stunning view of the pool, golf course, tennis courts and pine trees – an extraordinary venue for social events, meetings and wedding receptions. We have men’s and ladies’ golf associations, an active tennis community and a full schedule of member activities and social events. In other words, we offer more than an exceptional golfing experience; we are a true Country Club, with activities for the whole family.
We assure you Beacon Ridge will continue to evolve. While we respect traditions, we know we need to embrace and respond to our members’ needs. We want you, as someone interested in a Beacon Ridge membership, to know we are committed to providing our members with superior facilities and services. The following is a glimpse of where we are headed and some of the ways we will deliver increased value to our members.
- We have invested significant resources over the past two years to maintain and enhance our golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, clubhouse and grounds and to install a fitness center. We will continue to preserve and update our facilities in the future.
- We recently have upgraded our golf and management team and employed a new general manager with extensive experience in the golf industry. We will continue to seek to attract, educate and retain qualified management and staff with a commitment to delivering a quality experience.
- Our full service restaurant with adjoining bar offers the best food in the Seven Lakes area. We are open for lunch Tuesday-Saturday, brunch on Sunday and Dinner on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Our mission is to make Beacon Ridge our members’ and the community’s favorite place to eat.
- We are more than a golf club – we are a full-service Country Club, committed to becoming relevant to more people. We will focus more time and attention to great programs for the entire family, including junior golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, children’s programs and signature social events.
- We are working proactively to add new members while improving service levels and communications to retain our current members and let them know they are valued and appreciated.
2018 Membership Programs, Fees and Privileges
*Prepay Rewards programs are extended to January 31, 2018.