Enjoy the Benefits of Membership at Beacon Ridge
We invite you to become a member at Beacon Ridge Country Club. We have so much to offer our members – 18 holes of golf, golf practice facilities, three Har-Tru tennis courts, swimming pool, fitness center and restaurant as well as an upper-level bar and banquet room with a stunning view of the pool, golf course, tennis courts and pine trees – an extraordinary venue for social events, meetings and wedding receptions. We have men’s and ladies’ golf associations, an active tennis community and a full schedule of member activities and social events. In other words, we offer more than an exceptional golfing experience; we are a true Country Club, with activities for the whole family.
We assure you Beacon Ridge will continue to evolve. While we respect traditions, we know we need to embrace and respond to our members’ needs. We want you, as someone interested in a Beacon Ridge membership, to know we are committed to providing our members with superior facilities and services. The following is a glimpse of where we are headed and some of the ways we will deliver increased value to our members.
- We have invested significant resources over the past two years to maintain and enhance our golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, clubhouse and grounds and to install a fitness center. We will continue to preserve and update our facilities in the future.
- We recently have upgraded our golf and management team and employed a new general manager with extensive experience in the golf industry. We will continue to seek to attract, educate and retain qualified management and staff with a commitment to delivering a quality experience.
- Our full service restaurant with adjoining bar offers the best food in the Seven Lakes area. We are open for lunch Tuesday-Saturday, brunch on Sunday and Dinner on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Our mission is to make Beacon Ridge our members’ and the community’s favorite place to eat.
- We are more than a golf club – we are a full-service Country Club, committed to becoming relevant to more people. We will focus more time and attention to great programs for the entire family, including junior golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, children’s programs and signature social events.
- We are working proactively to add new members while improving service levels and communications to retain our current members and let them know they are valued and appreciated.
2017 Membership Categories, Fees and Privileges
GOLF MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Full Family Membership:
$285.00 per month
Unlimited greens fees, and pool, tennis and fitness center privileges as well as golf shop and dining room discounts for family.
Special Family Membership:
$210.00 per month
Unlimited greens fees for one designated person; golf at guest of member rate for other family members. Pool, tennis and fitness center privileges as well as golf shop and dining room discounts for family.
Loyal Senior Membership
$60 per month
Golf with cart, $25 for 18 holes; $15 for 9 holes. Food minimums: $120 per quarter for couples; $90 for individuals.
Members who are both over 80 years old and have been members of Beacon Ridge for over 10 years qualify for Loyal Senior Membership.
Loyal Senior members are eligible to purchase Full Family or Special Family Trail Fees, thus making both green fees and cart fees free.
Junior Executive Membership:
$130.00 per month
Must be under 50 years of age. Unlimited greens fees after 1:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and after 11:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday for one designated person. Pool, tennis and fitness center privileges as well as golf shop and dining room discounts for family. If a couple, both must be under 50 years of age.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES:
Note: This category is established to accommodate both singles and families who do not play enough golf yearly to warrant full membership. Those members who are married will be placed in the Associate Family Membership; The Associate Single is for single individuals only (originally established for widows and widowers) and has no family privileges attached to it. A married person is not eligible for Single Membership.
Associate Family Membership:
$104.00 per month
Golf at guest of member rate, and pool, tennis and fitness center privileges as well as golf shop and dining room discounts for family.
Associate Single Membership:
$94.00 per month
Golf at guest of member rate, and pool, tennis and fitness center privileges as well as golf shop and dining room discounts for a single individual. No family privileges.
“Family” includes children age 21 and under living at home.
“Single individual” means an unmarried individual.
Dining Room – 10%
“Members’ rates” for social events
Golf Shop – 20%, clothing only
Greens fees are free for all members’ children age 16 and under.
Privately Owned Cart – Trail Fees (Full Family, Special Family, or Loyal Senior only)
Full Family – $135.00 per month
Special Family – $125.00 per month
Cart Rental – $19 per round per player
Golf – $35.00 per guest. Fee includes greens fee and cart fee, which is required even if guest rides in member’s cart.
Member must accompany guest.
A non-member who resides within 50 miles of the Club may play as a guest of a member no more than two times a month.
Tennis – $10.00 per guest. A nonmember who resides within 50 miles of the club may play as a guest of a member no more than three times per month.
Range Club (unlimited range balls) – $255.00 per year
Range Balls – $3.00 per basket (members); $5.00 per basket (Non-members)
Food and Beverage Quarterly Minimum
$120.00 – Family Category and Junior Executive Family
$ 90.00 – Single Category and Junior Executive Single
Non-residents are not required to meet Food and Beverage minimums.
Director of Golf Operations – $50.00 per half hour
Apprentice Professional – $35.00 per half hour
GHIN Handicap Tracking – $22.00 per year