|GOLF PRACTICE FACILITIES & INSTRUCTION
Members and guests enjoy our practice facilities, featuring a 275 yard driving range with 12 hitting stations, a putting green, and a pitch & sand practice area.
Beacon Ridge offers golf instruction for those who are looking to improve all aspects of their game and lower their handicap. Our experienced staff of professionals provides game-improving instruction at all levels. Their goal is to teach, promote and help you enjoy the game of golf. Beacon Ridge’s professional staff offers a wide range of instructional programs including:
Camps, Events and the Team
- Summer Camps for kids 6-11 years old: 8 am – 12 pm and young people 12-16 years old: 1 pm – 5 pm. Monday thru Thursday. Sign up in golf shop now for last week of June, 3 weeks in July and 2nd week of August. New this year: parents play with their kids free the following weekend. $139 per child.
- Second Sundays : Parent/Child Brunch/Clinic/Games and 9 holes of Golf only $49 per pair.
- PGA Jr. League Golf Team www.pgajrleague.com TEAM MEETS EVERY SUNDAY EVENING 5-7 pm
- Bill Baker: Beacon Ridge Director of Golf, Recognized The First Tee Coach, trained by PGA and impactzonegolf.com , Moore County Special Olympics Golf Coach, Faculty at Sandhills Community College.
Private Lessons Group Lessons Clinics and Seminars
- Bill Kreischer: 30 years teaching experience at Pinehurst check him out at: www.billkreischergolfschool.com